Monday, November 16, 2009

HC of the NEP




Was Bill Belichic wrong to go for it on 4th and 2 on his own 29 up 6 points at the end of the game yesterday? Lets see what uninformed, knee jerk reaction, loud mouths were saying on twitter after the Pats failed to get the 2 points:

jemelehill
(ESPN Columnist Jemele Hill)
  
Bill Belichick going for it on 4th down is the worst coaching decision I've ever seen him make. Simply horrific.

(translation: I twitter alot because I'm wildly unpopular on ESPN and I hope its a way for people to differentiate me from Reggie Miller's sister)

kbull53 (Titan's Linebacker Keith Bullock)
  
Ok WTF jus happen? Why did the Patriots jus go for it??? Is that a dumb question?

(translation: I was the best defensive player on a team that lost 8 straight games after desecrating the Terrible Towel, must shift the heat to someone else)

SI_PeterKing (Sports Illustrated NFL Dinosaur Peter King)
  
Vote now: Are you stunned that Belichick just went for it on 4th-and-2 at his own 28?

(translation: I have the nerve to accept money for picking NFL games without spreads, and I try to make up for it by guessing exact game scores, which I never, ever hit. I don't understand Belichicks move because I guess you need balls to understand it)

QBKILLA (Ex Tampa Bay Buccaneer Warren Sap)
  
NFL Ain't John Madden Video Game!! Punt The D@mn Ball

(translation: Me can only express complex emotions in lowest common denominator)

jalenrose (Jalen Rose, Ex NBA Player, current NBA analyst and semi legitimate son of NBA great Jimmy Walker)
  
I am shocked that the Pats went for it on 4th and 2--in Colts territory and didn't punt! Wow...with Peyton Manning undefeated at home! Wow

(translation: Wait, aren't I a basketball analyst?)

jayfeely (Jay Feely, Jets kicker and occasional Sean Hannity Sidekick)
  
I cannot believe NE just lost that game!!!! Absolutley stunned they went for it on fourth down, up 6, where a td beats you.

(translation: I'm practicing my fake outrage for when I get a show on Fox News after my playing days are up)



I'm far from a fan of Belichick, he's a cold hearted, cheating, homewrecking, poor sports man, and also one of the greatest coaches in the NFL. I don't know what those aforementioned tweeter's think they have given the game of football where they think they have the right to criticize a move by a 3 time NFL champion coach.

Belichick had an opportunity to go 2 yards and win a game against the top team in football and he took it. It doesn't matter if you give Peyton Manning 29 yards or 70, he's hotter than Flavor Flav's crack pipe right now, the correct move is to keep the ball out of his hands period.

That's just my opinion, and when it comes to split second football decisions, I will listen to Belicheat instead of those armchair tweeters. I feel dirty about siding with Belicheat so I will now post disparaging photos of Bill.


"If the long pants and open toe sandals thing works for Jay Z, it will work for me too"



"And the Academy award for best footage of an opposing teams offensive walk through goes to......."



"Breakfast of assholes"

No comments: